Market Mover Media produces high quality Press Release Videos and publishes quality news stories of interest to the financial community and the general public through a numerous media channels. In order to maintain our long lasting relationships with the Newsrooms that publish our releases, our team may refuse to disseminate a news release for the following reasons:
1. Poor headline – The headline lacked a news angle and/or attribution to the Issuer distributing the news release.
2. Advertisement or SPAM – The news release reads like an advertisement or SPAM. Examples of these words and phrases include FREE, “Make Money”, “Don’t miss this opportunity!”, SALE!!!!
3. Poor newsworthiness – The news release does not have sufficient news value for distribution.
4. Poor writing quality – The press release is poorly written and/or does not make sense.
5. Lack credible contact information – The news release contains incomplete or lack of credible contact information.
6. Keyword spamming – Blatantly excessive keywords or phrases in the headline and body of the news release.
7. Prohibited content – The press release contains prohibited content, which may include the following:
8. Personal opinions – we will not distribute content intended to harm or exact personal revenge against a person or group.
9. Blog posts – Blog posts, general interest articles, “open letters” and the like usually lack attribution and/or news value.
10. Defamatory or intent to harm – This content is defined as anything deemed intended to: incite, advocate or express hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence; promote personal opinions attacking an individual or group; maliciously affect a company’s stock; or stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, shame or victimize an individual or group.
11. Sexually explicit content – we do not accept content about sexually explicit material or products. Press releases should not contain references or links to explicitly sexual material, illegal material or profane language.
12. Health supplements – we do not accept content about health supplements or pharmaceuticals for sexual enhancement.
13. Get rich schemes – We do not accept content about how to get rich, networking marketing and MLM schemes.
14. Piggybacking – unauthorized use of another Issuer’s name and ticker symbol in the Press Release.
15. Unsubstantiated claims – Unreviewed, unregulated and unsubstatiated claims for medicine, surgical treatment or devices that can prevent or cure COVID19.
16. Inappropriate associations – Content that implies false official government association.
17. Unapproved home testing kits – Content that promotes home testing kits for medical conditions that have not received Regulatory Clearance and Approval.